Constructed means that you play with your own deck that you have created.
You can play The Space War in a constructed format, both offline and online (online coming soon). Create your constructed decks on this page. See also Rules for an Official Match.
- You may include any published cards from any of the decks to make your own unique deck.
- Maximum of 3 copies of each card except Drone which you can have 10 copies of.
- Select any commander for your deck.
- Deck size must be between 50 and 70 cards.
- Proxies (cards printed from this site) are ok when playing, even in official tournaments (as long as card sleeves are used).
Changelog During Playtesting
- 2020-12-08: First version of these rules.
These rules could be changed in the future depending on the health of the meta.
Print of https://thespacewar.com/constructed